1. Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees (and their families) of the promoter and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To Enter: You will have been recruited through Pedigree UK Facebook and you must adhere to the criteria stated on points 5,6,7 and 8, if you don’t adhere to these Pedigree reserves the right to remove you from the trial. Visit nutrition plan and provide us with your contact details. Maximum of one entry per household.
3. The Reward: There are 100 packs of a four week (or possibly 6 if your dog needs joint care) supply of Pedigree Dog food based on your dog’s size and age and their feeding requirements available to be awarded. You will receive complete and balanced meals for the 4 week period containing wet, dry and complementary treat products all dependant on the size and age of the dog.
4. Closing Date: The promotion will close when all rewards have been allocated (on a first come, first served basis) or by midnight on 21st June 2013, whichever comes sooner).
5. You must own a dog to take part in the Pedigree Feeding Trial.
6. You must confirm that you are not currently feeding Pedigree Wet or Dry products. If you are currently feeding only Pedigree treats you may take part in the trial.
7. You must agree to only feed Pedigree for 4 weeks (or 6 weeks if your dog needs Joint Care +) throughout the trial apart from during the first week which is a transitional week from your current brand to Pedigree.
8. You can complete the online questionnaire for the plan between 21st June 2013 at 10 am to 21st June 2013 at midnight.
9. Entrants may be required to provide proof of residency and age.
10. The trial is subject to availability and is not transferable to another individual.
11. There is no cash alternative. However, in the event of a trial being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
12. Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
13. Communication: Those eligible for a reward will receive their 4/6 week supplies of Pedigree via a third party within 28 days to the address submitted at time of entry. Recipients will be asked to provide a testimonial, a note indicating their views on Pedigree and the trial through an online survey.
14. Only one entry per household. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, bulk votes, or those made via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including automated systems), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. Only people recruited through a Facebook email will be eligible to enter.
16. Promoter: Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, Freeby Lane, Waltham-on-the Wolds, Melton Mowbray, Leicester LE14 4RS.